Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1254 Shorecrest Cir, Clermont
SERIOUS PRICE REDUCTION!!! Sellers ready for offers. Waterfront Beauty. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath located on Lake Minnehaha. Custom built home with 3 way split. Tall ceilings and architectural detail throughout. Crown molding, tray ceilings, arches, columns and tons of natural light. Built in shelves and gas fireplaces in the family room and Master bedroom. Enjoy the unique flooring, corian counter tops, huge master bath with two shower heads, separate vanities and large walk in closet. Plenty of room to entertain inside with such a spacious floor plan and outside on your private deck overlooking the Lake. There are lots of perks included with this home. You will own over 2 acres with .37 of the property high and dry. Currently the mature foliage doesn't permit for the best views of the lake however, this home comes with pre-designed board walk and dock plans.
- MLS® #G5017020
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,782
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers
- Address1254 Shorecrest Cir
- SubdivisionClermont Indian Shores Tr A
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorConcrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market126
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.