Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16028 Horizon Ct, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Four Bedroom Pool Home on a Large Fenced Lot seated on a quiet cul-de-sac! This home is a great value, offering so much house for the money. With 2400+/- square feet, a large screened in pool, a large covered patio, and a 3 car garage, all on a .37 acre lot, this home can handle a large, active family and still have plenty of room to spare. Upgrades and Improvements include a new roof (2018), newer carpet (2017), new paint (2019), new pool pump (2017), new screens for the pool, and more. Store your boat or RV in the backyard behind the fence and enjoy using the neighborhood boat ramp on Johns Lake. With the Master Bedroom and 3 additional bedrooms upstairs, another room on the main floor can be used as an office, music room, game room, or any thing you desire. The first floor of the home is a tile floor with carpet on the stairs and in the bedrooms upstairs. The backyard offers a storage shed for tools and equipment, a large gate for accessing the backyard and driveway, and plenty of space for a playground, playing sports, your four legged friends or any outdoor activity. This spacious home is ready, willing and able to make your family extremely happy. Come see it, love it, and make it yours!
- MLS® #G5016187
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,392
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingConverted Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewKey Lot, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address16028 Horizon Ct
- SubdivisionJohns Lake Estates Phase 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeHancock Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Hancock Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.