Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
693 Black Eagle Dr, Groveland
Welcome to the beautiful Eagle Pointe in Groveland! This better-than-new FIVE bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has direct lake-front views and access to the Cherry Lake chain. Once inside, you are greeted by a spacious layout, designer features, and upgrades galore. A few unique features include a built-in desk area, crown molding, a convenient drop area next to the door to the garage, and lots of natural light. The kitchen has upgraded wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, smooth glass cook-top, hidden trash bin in the cabinets, and a double oven for all of those big celebrations you will be hosting! Upstairs is made for relaxing, with the bedrooms and huge loft, perfect for a play room, extra TV room, or even an exercise area. Sliding glass doors lead to the large covered patio and to the back yard. Direct lake frontage makes this home your perfect for those enjoying water sports, fishing, or just gorgeous water views. With almost half an acre of land, you will have enough space to add a pool, play set, or nearly anything else!
- MLS® #G5016125
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,238
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFirst Homes
- Address693 Black Eagle Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Pointe Ph Ii
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market33
Listing information courtesy of First Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.