Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2165 Addison Ave, Clermont
Beautiful Canterbury model has many upgrades and is a must see. Located in ABERDEEN. This home is a 2 bedroom / 2 Bath home with a Office/Den with huge extended lanai. From the moment you drive up to the home you will notice the decorative painted driveway and walk providing a fresh clean look as well as the updated landscaping. The front door features beveled glass and screened in. Upon entering the home you are in a foyer with overhead lighting that opens up to see this OPEN floor plan with vaulted ceilings. The Kitchen has also been renovated with gorgeous upgraded Fruitwood cabinets which have pull-outs.GRANITE counter tops, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, STAINLESS steel appliances and eat in space inside the Kitchen. The Master opens onto the screened in lanai and features a walk in Closet, and vaulted ceilings. The Living room opens onto the Kitchen and the extended lanai with cage to allow for great entertaining. The L dining has a mirrored wall giving depth to the room and has been extended to a wall in the great room. The Master Bath has a shower. This split floor plan includes a office/den/study to enjoy and can be used as a third bedroom as Doors have been installed for privacy . The screened in porch/lanai with CERAMIC tile flooring w/ extended cage (40X10) allows plenty of space to socialize with family or friends. Roof replaced 2016, Newer AC (2103) recently serviced. There are lots of storage cabinets in the garage along with a cedar lined cabinet and sink for your cleaning needs.
- MLS® #G5015884
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,412
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorCement Siding, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Neighborhood Pros
- Address2165 Addison Ave
- SubdivisionClermont Aberdeen At Kings Ridge Ph 01 Lo
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market22
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Neighborhood Pros.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.