Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9234 Ivywood St, Clermont
Short Sale. Under Market Value. Beautiful, Move in Ready, 5 Bedroom 3 ½ Bath home, with lake view, in the highly-desired Vista Grande Community. Home is equipped with a large Gourmet Kitchen that has a double oven, flat cook top, backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances, and a large flat island. It is an open floor plan great to entertain friends and family, or just to relax in your large Family Room. 5th bedroom located on the first floor can be used as Guest/In-law Suite with access to a full bathroom. Enjoy a large backyard, big enough to build a pool, and no back neighbors! Master Suite has walking closet, double sinks, garden tub, and a separate tiled shower. With in 12 minutes to grocery, retail stores, movie theater, doctor offices, restaurants, and much more. With in 15 minutes from Hwy 50, Hwy 27 and South Lake Hospital. House is priced to sell, come see it yourself before it’s gone.
- MLS® #G5015736
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,562
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market89
- Short SaleYes
- Address9234 Ivywood St
- SubdivisionVista Grande
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeOlympus Executive Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Olympus Executive Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 12:31pm EST.