Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
119 E Laurel Ave, Howey In The Hills
This Beautifully Modernized, Expanded (2007), and Restored Historical home sits majestically on a .51 acre lot in Howey in the Hills. The charming wrap around porch welcomes you into this 3431 sq.ft. four bedroom, four bath home! Special features include 10' ceilings, traditional moulding, 10" baseboards, and hardwood floors in the original 1926 bungalow! The living room features a decorative fireplace flanked by bookshelves. Three bedrooms (1 bdrm can be used as 2nd master w/ensuite bathroom) on the first floor! Updated Kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, breakfast bar, island, and six burner Jenn-air gas range with hood. Family room has a woodburning fireplace & French doors overlooking the screened, in-ground pool with waterfall and heated spa! The spacious, private master bedroom suite, located on the second floor, has a large custom walk-in closet, bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower & double sink vanity! Step out onto the 2nd floor balcony & enjoy views of the pool. Construction of the 2007 addition includes many renovations. New and updated: plumbing, electric, HVAC and 2019 roof (list of all updates available)! Storage Galore- basement & floored attic. LAKE HARRIS - Chain of Lake access. BRING YOUR BOAT AND RV - No HOA fees. Enjoy the nature preserve, park, playground, fishing pier & launch your boat at the ramp. Walk to the Library or Howey Market. You're just minutes from the Turnpike for an easy commute to Orlando, Airport, Disney World & Universal - all within 40 minutes.
- MLS® #G5015420
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,431
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market6
- Address119 E Laurel Ave
- AreaHowey In The Hills
- SubdivisionEmery Hts/howey/hills
- CityHowey In The Hills
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34737
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeSt. Clair Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of St. Clair Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.