Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3659 Laughlin Rd, Zellwood
OWN THIS "LAKEFRONT" 3-BED, 2-BATH COUNTRY ESTATE ON 2.5+ ACRES IN ZELLWOOD, FL 32798. JUST REDUCED & SELLER SAID.... LET'S GET IT SOLD! MOVE-IN READY, NO HOA, ZONED FOR HORSES, TOTALLY "PRIVATE" LAKE (Lake Maggiore) WITH NO PUBLIC ACCESS AND NO RESTRICTIONS ON THE TYPE/SIZE OF BOATS ALLOWED. Includes a wood dock perfect for fishing, lounging, or working on your tan. This solid brick home has a split bedroom floor plan, "Real" wood-burning fireplace, "Real" hardwood floors & ceramic throughout-"NO CARPET". The kitchen has "Real" Wood Cabinets, granite counter-tops, appliance pkg includes a side-by-side refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, 50/50 stainless steel sink & oversize closet pantry. Spacious Master Suite includes a private access to family room , large walk-in closet, custom tile floor, ceiling fan w/light kit and window treatments. The Master Bath includes a granite counter top vanity, individual water heater, tub/shower combo. Third bedroom has french doors off foyer & second entry from main hallway making it perfect for home office/den. 2 access points to the garage from the residence. Garage features pull-down attic access w/tons of storage. Addl Features: "Newer" Roof, (2) A/C Systems, 6-panel doors, window treatments throughout, "Inside" laundry/Utility room, shed/outbuilding w/covered storage, pineapple & fruit trees. Close to shopping, dining, Apopka, Mt. Dora, Hwy 441 & 429 for an easy commute. Available for a quick closing! Call to schedule a showing or for more info.
- MLS® #G5015055
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,168
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Other, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market58
- Address3659 Laughlin Rd
- SubdivisionZellwood Town
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32798
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryZellwood Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRock Springs Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Rock Springs Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.