Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29937 Cypress Pointe, Deer Island
PICTURE PERFECT ~ On A Quiet Cul-de-Sac Street, this Home is perfectly positioned with western exposure revealing gorgeous sunsets overlooking the championship golf course of Deer Island. All on one level, the spacious floor plan features nearly 2200 sq ft of living space. This 4 bdrm home boasts coffered ceilings, tile flooring, wood cabinetry, crown moldings, granite counters & a significant screened lanai. The formal dining room graciously connects to a spacious living area with tray ceilings and ambient lighting while a generous master suite possesses a walk-in closet & an attractive bath with double vanities, garden tub & sizeable walk-in shower. Located on the 9th fairway of the Deer Island golf course, the home features paver driveway & Lanai, tile roof & lush landscaping. The HVAC & sprinkler systems have just been serviced, roof cleaned & exterior re-painted. This gated community offers access to the Harris Chain of Lakes. Just 45 minutes from both Orlando and The Villages, Deer Island is located across from the charming village of Mount Dora with its galleries, boutiques, sidewalk cafes, & full calendar of festivals. This one owner home was built in 2007 and only used a few weeks every year as a vacation home. If that’s not enough, the home is being offered with all appliances, furniture and accessories in place. Rarely does a tremendous value like this come available. What more could you ask for. Don’t Dream About It For Too Long..
- MLS® #G5015035
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,174
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Course, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market16
- Address29937 Cypress Pointe
- AreaTavares / Deer Island
- SubdivisionDeer Island Club Pt Rep A Tr C-1
- CityDeer Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32778
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeTouchstone Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Touchstone Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.