Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36749 N County Road 44a, Eustis
Lakeside Living! Marvel at this Luxurious,Energy Efficient,Platinum Green home estate tucked away on 5acres of picturesque lush landscaped parkland overlooking Spring fed,fish filled Lake Eldorado.Architechural ingenuity,this Future Proof Passive Home is a mix of Colonial and Contemporary.Self cleaning windows feature panoramic Lakefront views from the lower terrace and upper balcony. Walking in the 8 foot French doors you will notice 24x24 close laid tile and stranded Bamboo flooring in the living areas and baths.The European Kitchen is beautifully appointed with Granite,Stainless Steel and a touch control glass topped range.The living room is beautifully accented with a electric fireplace ,breakfast nook, and an elegant formal dining area.Office and inside Laundry Room.Winding spiral staircase leads to the loft that opens up to the 40 ft. Balcony.The Master suite with his and hers walk in closets,floating vanities, oversized shower, free standing bath tub and more gorgeous views overlooking the lake.Master suite #2 again with spectacular views of the Lake, its own private bath and floating vanity.3rd bedroom has plumbing for a wet bar or mini kitchen and a shared bathroom for the 4th bedroom.Guest home has 2 beds and 2 baths,walk in closets,open floorplan and screened in lanai for relaxing and taking in the peaceful country landscape.Oversized Metal building for storing your boat or having a professional workshop! This is one of the few Platinum Green homes in Florida. Schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #G5014930
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,548
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingWorkshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding, SIP (Structurally Insulated Panel)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market177
- Address36749 N County Road 44a
- SubdivisionEldorado Groves Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorBamboo, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEustis Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeAtkins Realty Of Lake County
Listing information courtesy of Atkins Realty Of Lake County.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.