Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1135 White Water Bay Dr, Groveland
Bring your boat! This nearly new home has direct access to the Clermont Chain of Lakes & located on a private canal with your very own boat dock! Step outside to your back yard, % ride down the canal into Lake Minneola; Clermont's most popular boating destination, lined with a beach, splash pad, walking trail, and dining options. End the day by sitting on your private dock (added in 2018) while experiencing a truly breath-taking sunset show, overlooking some of the last remaining scenes of Old Florida. Upon entering the home you'll be greeted by an open foyer with tile that extends from the front to the back of the home, complemented by a view of the water in the rear of your lot. The split floor plan offers the privacy you need to maintain a healthy household. Large master's retreat towards the back, & one of the only Boca models that has a separate soaking tub next to the stand up shower. The upgraded kitchen includes granite counter tops with an island, & stainless steel appliances accompanied by expresso cabinetry. The living area is great for entertaining & opens up to a covered porch; perfect for BBQ's w/ friends & family after a long day on the lake! Extras include: dimable lighting in the foyer and living areas, recessed lights, nest thermostat and nest doorbell, flood lights in rear and front, & much more. The Multi-Million Dollar amenities include community pool with 2 story waterslide, workout room, playground, tennis court, basketball court, and clubhouse, all in a gated upscale community!
- MLS® #G5014861
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,024
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeOptima One Realty, Inc.
- Address1135 White Water Bay Dr
- SubdivisionWaterside Pointe Ph 2b
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Optima One Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.