Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
912 Cindy Dr, Lady Lake
WELCOME TO PARADISE! This Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Custom and Expanded "Seabreeze" Model Home is perfectly nestled on Lake Paradise in The Villages of Orange Blossom Gardens. This well appointed, open and spacious 1641 SF Home has plenty of Natural light with a ton of UPGRADES and a DYNAMITE view of Lake Paradise from almost every room in the Home! Featuring an over-sized 2-Car Garage, and 2-Golf Car Garage, attic trusses with decking and pull-down attic stairs, covered entry, glass storm door, covered rear porch, enhanced landscaping, decorative curbing, widened drive and large front porch, rear covered porch, inside Utility Room, volume ceilings with a modern knockdown finish, decorative tray ceiling detail in the Kitchen & Living Room, Hunter Douglas disappearing silhouette window dressings, recessed lighting, dimmer switches, modern lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Beautiful white Kitchen with crown molding, Lazy Susan, huge Island with doors on both sides, DuPont Corian Countertops with Integral Corian sinks in the Kitchen and Baths, enlarged Master Suite featuring a 9' window looking out to the lake. Master Bath features a double "adult height" vanity, pocket doors, walk-in closet, private commode & shower. The Guest Bath features a tub/shower, glass enclosure and solar tube. Enjoy fishing, canoeing, sailing and kayaking right in your back yard. Just minutes to Downtown Spanish Springs, Restaurants, Shopping, Medical, Churches and Country Club. NO BOND!!! Check out the Video too!
- MLS® #G5014082
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,641
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Waterfront, Optional Additional Fees
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing OfficeBassett Premier Realty Inc
- Address912 Cindy Dr
- AreaLady Lake (The Villages)
- SubdivisionThe Villages
- CityLady Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32159
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market17
Listing information courtesy of Bassett Premier Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.