Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1084 Glenraven Ln, Clermont
Welcome to YOUR slice of paradise!!! You must see this wonderfully maintained home in one of the most coveted communities in Clermont, the Legends! This luxury home is located just minutes away from the heart of everything that makes Central Florida special; like world class golf courses (Bay Hill), Disney World, Universal Studios and arguably some of the finest restaurants and entertainment in the country. For those days you want to entertain at home or have a quiet evening with family or friends this is the home for you! This exquisite floor plan has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms; the master suite and 2 bedrooms are on the main floor; the 4th bedroom and second master suite/apartment are tucked away on the lower level. If you enjoy entertaining then look no further, the spacious main floor has ample room while the lower level has an ~1,800 sqft great room with a walk-out patio; if that wasn’t enough the lower level has masterfully place windows that allow for our amazing Florida natural light. This truly is a must-see home!!!
- MLS® #G5013796
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,922
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market81
- Address1084 Glenraven Ln
- SubdivisionClermont Nottingham At Legends
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.