Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
431 Balboa Blvd, Clermont
This 5 Bedroom, well maintained, Pool home is your perfect family home! As you enter the front door, this open, inviting floor plan is displayed all the way through to the large pool deck area with brick pavers. Painted in inviting, soothing colors, the living area has a large family room, kitchen with breakfast nook and formal dining area. The perfect areas to gather and entertain. Conveniently located down stairs, the sunny Master Bedroom with large windows and sliding glass doors open to the beautiful pool area. Master bath with garden tub, stand alone shower, dual sinks and walk-in closet have plenty of room. Privacy for the parents and lots of room upstairs for family to roam and play. Upstairs, 4 bedrooms, large bonus room for an office or toys for the little ones and two baths. Accessible from the garage the laundry room as an oversize, cut out under the stairway for extra storage and wash. Wash sink in laundry. Outside painted within the last year and the open yard is easily maintainable, equipped with irrigation. Location, Location Location this home sits almost in the quite city of Montverde and in a quite neighborhood of its own. Close to shopping, restaurants and hospital. 10 minutes or less to the Florida Turnpike.
- MLS® #G5013783
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,752
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market28
- Address431 Balboa Blvd
- SubdivisionClermont Verde Ridge Unit 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeMicki Blackburn Realty, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Micki Blackburn Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.