Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3320 Cypress Grove Dr, Eustis
BEAUTIFUL 4/4 HOME WITH 2 MASTER SUITES, OFFICE & BONUS ROOM IN GATED SPRING RIDGE ESTATES Impressive 4,298 SF, 2-story home with attractive stucco stacked stone facade, gabled roofline, custom paver driveway, oversized side-entry 2-car garage, and mature landscaping. Main A/C Unit replaced 2019. Double front doors give way into the elegant, yet comfortable interior with 19 FT foyer ceiling, 9 FT ceilings with recessed lighting, gorgeous wood laminate floors, art niches, crown molding, open floor plan. French doors lend privacy for the 13x13 home office. The formal dining room is adjacent to kitchen for ease of access. 16x20 living room with alcove for entertainment center and double French doors to 9x25 covered, screened lanai with picturesque views of beautiful back yard and a lovely pond. Well-appointed kitchen with rich, dark wood cabinetry, granite counters, tumbled stone backsplash with tile inset, stainless appliances, breakfast bar, prep island, 2 pantries, and large dining area. Downstairs laundry room, full bathroom and a 13x21 master suite with glass slider to lanai and private bath including 2 sinks, jetted tub, tiled shower, and walk-in closet. 2 staircases lead to upstairs 16x23 carpeted family room. 15x18 master suite with exercise/craft nook, walk-in closet and private bath with 2 sinks, garden tub, and tiled shower. 2 additional bedrooms, full bath, and 14 x 32 carpeted bonus room. Convenient to shopping, dining, downtown Mt. Dora, Eustis, and the new 429 Wekiva Parkway extension.
- MLS® #G5013666
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,298
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market206
- Address3320 Cypress Grove Dr
- SubdivisionSpring Ridge Estates
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEustis Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 12:00am EST.