Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39613 Harbor Hills Blvd, Lady Lake
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION on this IMPRESSIVE HOME! Turn into the curved driveway and see this newly painted home. Recently refreshed home will WOW you. Double glass doors & sparkling modern chandelier welcome you into the dining room & great view of the 18th fairway of the Harbor Hills golf course. The Kitchen is built for a chef with a 60" commercial gas stove, maple cabinets, granite counters, walk in pantry & Hi end dishwasher. Family room is open concept with the kitchen & Eating nook,and features a wall of windows with new plantation shutters, gas fireplace and built in cabinets. The Living room is large with built in niches & updated sconces. Den has an arched window,tray ceiling, new shutters, & upgraded lighting. The Master suite is spectacular with a door leading to the enclosed lanai with a wall of windows. Master bath has a chandelier, upgraded tile and granite,separate sinks, garden tub and walk in shower. Two bedrooms are located on the opposite side of home with a guest bath that has a stunning amber glass sink. A large laundry room with lots of cabinets leads to the 3 car garage. Above the garage is the 4th bedroom filled with light and big enough for sewing, painting, sleeping and daydreaming. There is also a brick paver patio where you can enjoy the Florida weather and grand view. Harbor Hills is an all age gated community close to shopping, hospitals and entertainment. Golf, tennis, fitness, pool, pickle ball & racquetball memberships are available separately.
- MLS® #G5012621
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,501
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewHilly, In County, Near Marina, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market54
- Address39613 Harbor Hills Blvd
- AreaLady Lake (The Villages)
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills Unit 01
- CityLady Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32159
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- ElementaryVillages Elem of Lady Lake
- MiddleCarver Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.