Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
38716 Oak Place Ct, Lady Lake
BEAUTIFUL LAKE VIEW in back of this amazing Custom mediterranean Tuscano Model. Built with every option available. No Harbor Hills neighbors in your back yard blocking this stunning view of nature and lake view in a private gated community minutes from the villages. Harbor Hills has a country club, golf course, restaurants, pro shop, tennis courts and pickle ball available with a membership. The majestic hills are great for scenery and exercise. This neighborhood make you feel like you are not in Florida but with the Florida weather. As you walk though the door you will see an open floor plan and a great view out side. To the right is the master suit. To the left is the separate dining room and further out in the center of the open floor plan is the kitchen. The kitchen boasts a double wall oven, cook top, microwave and dishwasher. The Island is not included in the sale. Beautiful granite countertops and wood cabinets. Bar seating enough for six. Entertaining is a priority in this house if you so desire. To the left of the kitchen is the laundry room and garage. Also To the left of that is another bedroom or office. In the center is two bedrooms and a jack and Jill bathroom. To the right of the kitchen is the breakfast nook and lanai with a view. The house has rounded corners, high ceilings, crown molding, window treatments, bronze windows, chipped quarry porcelain tile, you name its in here. Upscale master suite.Come see your new home by appointment. Furnishings are not included but are negotiable.
- MLS® #G5012362
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Gentle Sloping, Hilly, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market60
- Address38716 Oak Place Ct
- AreaLady Lake (The Villages)
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills Ph 05
- CityLady Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32159
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementaryVillages Elem of Lady Lake
- MiddleCarver Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeSellstate Ngr- Summerfield
Listing information courtesy of Sellstate Ngr- Summerfield.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.