Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15911 Johns Lake Rd, Clermont
UNIQUE CUSTOM BUILT HOME on a usable 4.80 ACRE LOT. DETACHED 4 CAR GARARE w/ 17 X 47 storage upstairs easily convertible to a MOTHER IN LAW SUITE or a MAN CAVE. BUILT 2008 w/ 4334 SQ FT. HUGE MASTER BEDROOM overlooking the greeneries. LUXURIOUS Master Bath w/ DEEP JETTED TUB. Shower galore! Beautiful & easy maintenance 9X48 PORCELAIN WOOD PLANK all throughout the downstairs living area. 2018 NEW ROOF. Feels like country yet loaded with modern life conveniences. City water is only around $35/Mo & 2014 replaced pump & pipe for deep well, 2 HVAC, 2 RINNAI TANKLESS WATER HEATERS, Top of the line gas stove & 2 ovens. Range hood vents air out. SEPARATE FRIDGE & FREEZER for a big family. Energy efficient FOAMED IN INSULATION makes the upstairs cool even on very hot summers. Separate electric meter & septic for possible RV parking. Inviting 70X8 ft covered front porch. ALL 8FT DOORS. French Doors w/ mini blinds & Solar shield film to conserve electric. The finished GAME ROOM IS HUMONGOUS! Preplumbed for a mini kitchen. Room upstairs can easily be converted to addt'l bedroom. Enjoy the scenery while running on a treadmill. Garage has a separate electric meter & a pump to lift seawage to the sep septic tank on the hill. Added Bonus! SYLVESTRI PALM TREES! Watch it grow & sell for thousands of dollars in less than 10 years. Enjoy the Tropical fruit trees. Very close to 2 turnpike ramps (Clermont & Minneola) NO HOA. Lots of possibilities! LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD! ONE YEAR HOME WARRANTY
- MLS® #G5011251
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,334
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Unpaved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeEmpire Network Realty
- Address15911 Johns Lake Rd
- SubdivisionPostal Colony 34-22-26
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market38
Listing information courtesy of Empire Network Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.