Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27432 Hammock View Ct, Yalaha
Charming Lakes & Springs POOL home with a POND view and three car garage has room for your family and friends. This 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home was built in 2006 on .53 of an acre and has three bonus rooms that can be used as additional bedrooms, media or for an office/den. Formal living and dining rooms are open to one another with French doors to the screen enclosed heated pool and spa. The gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinets, an island, under cabinet lighting and a dinette open to the family room which leads to the pool. Enjoy the pond view by the solar and gas heated pool and spa or in the yard with no rear neighbors in sight. The spacious master bedroom has a sitting area with two master closets as you enter the master bathroom which has dual sinks, large shower and garden tub. Inside laundry room leads to the over-sized three car garage with room for storage or a workshop. Yalaha is centrally located only forty minutes to Disney World, fifty minutes to the Orlando International Airport and one hour and twenty-three minutes to Tampa.
- MLS® #G5009098
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,470
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Racquetball, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Unincorporated
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market353
- Address27432 Hammock View Ct
- SubdivisionLakes & Spgs Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34797
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLeesburg Elementary
- MiddleOak Park Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeMorris Realty And Investments
Listing information courtesy of Morris Realty And Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 5:44pm EST.