Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10030 Tween Waters St, Clermont
Control every feature in your home with the touch of a button in this fully automated smart home with 4BR/4BA and 3,300 sq.ft.Located in the Arrowtree community, this home is loaded with high tech upgrades throughout & solar panels for low energy bills.It offers a3-car garage attached to the main house, and a 1,600 sq.ft+ detached garage that can accommodate a full size motorhome on one side and still leave room for boats & toys on the other side. Inside enjoy an open layout with high ceilings & crown molding.There is a formal dining room, den, & open kitchen with an island & breakfast nook for casual dining.All bedrooms are located downstairs including a spacious master suite w/tray ceilings.The adjoining master bath features dual vanities, a walk-in shower, & step-up garden tub.The main feature of this incredible home is located upstairs where you will find an 8 seat custom built movie theater, with Color Beam DMX controlled LED lighting, theater carpeting, sound paneling on the walls, a complete wet bar. Step outside & enter a backyard oasis with a fully automated saltwater pool & spa with LED lighting and a new heater.Enjoy entertaining guests at the pool cabana featuring automated lights & audio, and an outdoor kitchen w/granite countertops, a Napoleon grill, mini fridge, sink & more. Additionally, there is a private patio with a cozy paved firepit for chilly evenings. Beautifully displayed on 1 acre, this home features over 30+fruit trees, & beautiful views of the nature conservation area.
- MLS® #G5008810
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,308
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Contemporary
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Solar
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, Guest, RV Garage, Tandem
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Conservation Area, Conservation, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficePreferred Re Brokers Iii
- Address10030 Tween Waters St
- SubdivisionArrowtree Reserve Ph Ii
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Other
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Bar Fridge, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market141
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Re Brokers Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.