Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18913 Starcrest Ln, Clermont
HORSE LOVER'S PARADISE! Don't miss this Pond Frontage Custom Built Equestrian property situated on 7.13 Beautiful Acres! This contemporary country home features 4BR/3.5BA w/ 2845 sqft of living area! Let the lower level bonus area, w/separate entrance, make a perfect guest suite, man cave or rec room! Enjoy arched doorways; wood burning fireplace; renovated eat-in kitchen w/window seat; crown molding cabinets; double oven / convection oven / stovetop; stainless steel appliances; new flooring; formal living & dining rooms; Master bath Jacuzzi tub w/ separate shower; Master bedroom French doors leading to a private screened porch; His / Hers Master bdrm walk-in closets; double sink Jack & Jill 2nd bath; New roof (2018); 1 year New AC, plus more! The exterior property includes a 60x54 6 stall horse barn with with new feed and tack room, 3 separate paddocks, holding pen, 1 run out stall, coveted hay storage, shelter in 3 of the 4 paddocks, automatic waterers, built-in hay bins, separate wash rack with rubber mats, grooming areas; fenced and cross fenced, all with easy access to the barn. Plenty of riding trails around and a negotiable round pen! Enjoy beautiful views and sunsets from the multi-level rear screened porch. Fantastic business opportunity for boarding horses! A quaint, private paradise in a desirable and friendly neighborhood, allowing country living yet easy access to major roads / highways leading to shopping, casual & fine dining, golfing, plus Central Florida's famous attractions & Beaches.
- MLS® #G5008788
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,845
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii
- Address18913 Starcrest Ln
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market161
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:14pm EDT.