Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16607 Spring Park Dr, Clermont
**LAKE ACCESS** LARGE LOT** NO REAR NEIGHBORS** Expect to be impressed with this immaculate home in the tightly held community of Palisades. Spanning a generous 2937 sq ft over 2 levels, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home will check all the boxes on your list. Upon entry you are welcomed to grand foyer area, formal living and dining. The chef will love the beautifully appointed kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. This well-designed space overlooks the family room and offers a spacious eating area and granite center island. Master bedroom, located on the first level, boasts double walk in closets, soaker tub, walk in shower and dual sinks. An additional bedroom and bath can also be found on this level. The top floor accommodates 2 additional bedrooms, full bath and large bonus area; the perfect multi-use space. The outdoors is equally as impressive. Step through the sliders to the oversized screened lanai complete with ceiling fan, recessed lighting and roll up blinds. With NO REAR NEIGHBORS, this is the perfect spot for morning coffee or afternoon relaxation. Additional features and comforts to include: indoor laundry, 2 car+golf garage ,NEWER EXTERIOR PAINT and NEW downstairs A/C (2019) . Palisades is located in the rolling hills of Clermont and offers residents CHAIN OF LAKE ACCESS, COMMUNITY BOAT RAMP, SWIMMING POOL, TENNIS COURTS AND PLAYGROUND. Call today to schedule your private showing. This one is a gem!
- MLS® #G5008331
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,937
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingGolf Cart Garage, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Tony Hubbard
- Address16607 Spring Park Dr
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 02c Lt 306 Pb 52 Pg 18-20
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market120
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.