Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16639 Morningside Dr, Montverde
Historic 1920 Spanish walled estate in the heart of Montverde. Located one mile from the renowned Montverde International Academy, this home is surrounded by a lush gardens in a park like setting, on almost an acre of land. Step back in time to appreciate the old world charm of this spectacular estate adorned with wide trimmed windows and baseboards, real wood flooring, tall ceilings, Spanish tiled roof and many original features. The expansive Living Room is adorned with wood burning fire place flanked by built in book cases. The Formal Dining Room speaks of elegance from a bygone era. Additional sitting rooms include the formal Parlor and front Sitting Room, great for mingling guests while entertaining. Step outdoors into the garden garnished with stunning landscape design. Follow the meandering walkway to the TWO SEPARATE IN LAW APARTMENTS. One Studio apartment and another one bedroom, one bath apartment that also connect to the screened lanai, perfect for hosting events. Montverde is a quaint small town in rural America all while only minutes away to Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment. This graceful estate home offers space, charm, calm serenity, and tranquility, perfect for large or blended families. Be sure to click the video tour link. Call now for your private showing
- MLS® #G5007863
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,367
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeRe/max Titanium Group
- Address16639 Morningside Dr
- SubdivisionMorningside Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market46
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Titanium Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm EST.