Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14818 Spruce Pine Ln, Clermont
Beautiful 3/2 home with NEW ROOF in the established neighborhood of Greater Pines in Clermont! Inside features a Formal Living Room, Family Room and Dining Room with tile through out entire home. Interior recently painted too. The Kitchen is open to the Family room and also has eating space at the bar and/or Nook. Master Bedroom has nice decorative electric fireplace and the Master Bathroom has been updated with walk in shower and garden tub. The 2nd bedroom has been converted into one larger room but could easily be converted back into 4th bedroom. The 3rd bedroom is currently being used as a den. Two sets of sliders lead out to the covered screened in porch that overlooks the large fenced in backyard. Great location with awesome community amenities which include pool, playground and tennis courts.
- MLS® #G5007333
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,085
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Tony Hubbard
- Address14818 Spruce Pine Ln
- SubdivisionGreater Pines Ph 03
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Non Wood Burning
- Days on Market186
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.