Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16513 Lowry Rd, Montverde
Enjoy stunning direct lakefront views on Lake Florence in this immaculate nearly brand new custom built pool home w/3-car garage. All the hard work has been done & awaits your arrival. This beautiful & spacious 5BR, 4BA pool home w/den & walk-out basement has so much to offer, including a prime location just minutes from Montverde Academy! Enjoy custom features that include wood-like tile flooring through the main living area, GRANITE countertops, crown molding & coffered ceilings. The main floor hosts 4BRs, the den, formal dining & large family room. Enjoy a refreshing beverage on the balcony while admiring your amazing lake views. Master suite includes a dual vanity, jetted tub, custom shower & large closet w/built-ins. Chefs will love the gourmet kitchen w/42” cabinets, black stainless steel Kitchenaid appliances, double oven & glass cooktop range w/vented hood. Downstairs offers a HUGE bonus room, the 5th BR w/an ensuite/pool bath & a smaller bonus room that could be used as a theater room. Enjoy some fun in the sun while splashing into the luxurious pool w/built-in sun-shelf and pavered screened-in lanai. Lake Florence allows for boats & you are able to build your own dock! Additionally, Lake Florence is an aerated, professional ski lake. Enjoy being centrally located very close to the Turnpike & only 30 min. from Orlando International Airport. The icing on the cake is that there is no HOA!! This well-appointed home was built for comfort, fun & lots of lasting memories. Make it yours today.
- MLS® #G5006275
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,206
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Iii Re
- Address16513 Lowry Rd
- SubdivisionAlpine Terrace
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market151
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Iii Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 3:00pm EST.