Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13045 Sugarbluff Rd, Clermont
Possible 100% Conventional Financing! EXECUTIVE Magnificent custom pool home situated on 5 acres, 7 BR/6.5BA, located in the Sugar Loaf Mountain area. As you enter thru the double front doors you will be enchanted by the open floor plan, wrought iron staircase with balcony, and the pool views. The master bedroom suite is on the main floor and features double walk in closets, jetted garden tub, dual sinks, vanity, large walk in shower, doors leading out to the pool & lanai and a private media room or office located on a private second floor, overlooking the master bedroom. The kitchen is located to the left of the great room and features a large breakfast bar with overhead cabinets, island, dual sinks, sub zero refrigerator, large walk in pantry and dinette. There is an additional bedroom and full bathroom located on the first floor. The laundry room has a laundry chute, sink, built in cabinets and built in ironing board. On the second floor you will find 5 additional bedrooms with built in bookcases, walk in closets 4 of the bedrooms are ensuite. The large bonus room features 2 walk in closets, surround sound, pool table and an entry on to the balcony overlooking the pool and lanai area. The lanai features an outdoor kitchen, covered deck, open deck, pool and spa all overlooking a spacious rear yard. The 4 car garage is located on the side of the home and has additional space for multiple cars, boats or RVs. The front circular drive way also has additional parking area's.
- MLS® #G5005773
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,270
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Diving Board
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market317
- Address13045 Sugarbluff Rd
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeMicki Blackburn Realty, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Micki Blackburn Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.