Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16214 Oak Breeze Ct, Clermont
Open concept plan features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus a wide-open living space for relaxing or entertaining. The Buckley Craftsman plan offers master suite with 2 large walk-in closets and open kitchen with oversized center island, solid wood cabinets and custom backsplash overlooking the family space. Make yourself at home in this relaxed plan with lots of windows and natural light. Master bedroom boasts a decorative trey ceiling. Relax on your expansive covered and screened lanai and enjoy the Florida lifestyle. The features in this new luxury home are astounding, such as impressive 8' entry door and 8' interior doors throughout, custom tongue and groove ponderosa pine front and rear lanai ceilings, waterproof plank flooring in all main living areas, granite countertops, solid wood dovetail cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers, 5 1/4 inch baseboards, stainless steel appliances incl. side by side refrigerator, upgraded range and vented hood, and an impressive energy package including foam filled exterior block, LED recessed lighting, double pane low E windows and slider and a 15 SEER energy efficient A/C unit. Builder warranty and 10 year structural warranty. This unique community offers one of the area's best locations with access to the Clermont Chain of Lakes offering a private lakefront park, boat ramp and dock for enjoying the best of Lake County along with a community swimming pool, tennis court, pickle ball courts, and basketball court.
- MLS® #G5003701
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,123
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Fence Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market348
- Address16214 Oak Breeze Ct
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMinneola Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficePalisades Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Palisades Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.