Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35013 Island Pond Ln, Eustis
Nature lovers dream. Situated at the end of a beautiful country lane with plenty of wildlife to see on your way to this private 5 acre oasis. Custom built 3200+ square foot home under roof with plenty of out door space to enjoy the peace and serenity or to pick fresh fruit from your own citrus trees. Master suite is located downstairs with beautiful tongue and groove cypress from floor to include ceiling. Beautiful Chicago brick wood burning fireplace with heatilator located in the dining room. Well appointed Kitchen with ample cabinets and featuring a 5-Burner gas stove. Three large bedrooms located upstairs with 10' ceilings and large full bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have access to a balcony that overlooks the spacious front yard. Workshop with power and water for the hobbyist. Two new A/C units in Nov. of 2017. Two hot water tanks, double pane windows and more storage than one can imagine. Make your appointment today.
- MLS® #G5003547
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,203
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesGas, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing OfficeRe/max Premier Realty
- Address35013 Island Pond Ln
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market394
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Premier Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.