Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16041 Ridgewood Ave, Montverde
Wow Wow Wow! Located on a picturesque, oversized pond view corner lot, this 3 bed/2 bath country style home will charm you as soon as you pull up. Upon entry you are greeted by a huge living room with neutral tones, beautiful laminate flooring, and a wood-burning fireplace with wood mantle and stone surround. As an added bonus, there is a HUGE under the stairs storage closet. Step into the kitchen and dining space where you will find an escape unlike any other. Newer stainless appliances, an abundance of counter and cabinet space with ornate hardware, full length breakfast bar, modern pendant lights, massive walk-in pantry, and to top it off, you get truly amazing views of the water. Just off the generous dining space is french door access to the covered and screened lanai which is the place to be! The epitome of serene and peaceful retreats where you get water views and dual ceiling fans to enjoy the open air. Up the stairs is an amazing master suite with laminate floors and a huge private balcony which presents more spectacular views. The attached, recently renovated ensuite features a walk-in closet, designer vanity, and gorgeously tiled step-in shower. The first floor has 2 other generously sized bedrooms with access to another recently updated bathroom. An inside utility provides comfortable laundering and access to the attached 2-car garage. PLUS, there are 2 additional covered carports so you will have plenty of safe space for all the toys. Just seconds away is community access to Lake Florence.
- MLS® #G4855047
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,798
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market245
- Address16041 Ridgewood Ave
- SubdivisionFour Lakes
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34756
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Vi Re
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Vi Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm EST.