Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11517 Osprey Pointe Blvd, Clermont
Mediterranean Estate Residence in impressive gated community with water access. Barrel tiled roof, graceful arches, columns and decorative wrought-iron grillwork, to the interior. As you enter the home through the old- world doors, you are greeted with a dramatic 3 tier stepped tray ceilings in the expansive formal living room, travertine flooring and French doors that showcase the salt water pool and spa with a stone waterfall. This home is made for entertaining- Expansive sliding-glass doors that disappear into the wall, expand the living space directly into the large lanai/pool area. The family room is located off the lanai and kitchen, and is warm and inviting with a built-in entertainment center, gas fireplace and hard-wood floors.The kitchen is as spectacular as it is functional with granite countertops, beautiful tall hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a 5-burner gas stove surrounded by the luxury of a professional kitchen. New pool equipment in the last year.
- MLS® #G4853895
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,457
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
- Address11517 Osprey Pointe Blvd
- SubdivisionOsprey Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market66
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.