Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
350 Ferdinand Dr, Longwood
Backups Requested. This impeccable home has so many upgrades you will have to see it for yourself. A newer electric panel, plumbing, 16 seer HVAC system and gorgeous Brazilian hard wood floors with 5 1/2“ baseboards are just the beginning. Newer custom windows are double insulated and covered with elegant Plantation shutters. Chef’s will enjoy working in a well-lit kitchen with a spacious pantry, 42” solid wood cabinets w/ EZ glide drawers, exotic granite counters w/ glass subway tile backsplash, and stainless steel appls. Including GE double oven and range, GE French door refrigerator, and hi-end quiet dishwasher. The master suite has a tray ceiling, crown molding and a luxurious bath with a comfort height toilet, a double solid wood vanity, granite counter tops, make-up vanity and large rain glass walk in shower with stylish tile. A 12’x 34’ covered and screened porch with two fans overlooks a landscaped yard with an 8’ wood fence and brick bbq patio. A canopy of trees in the front yard keeps the home cooler in the summer months. Additional features include a whole house water softener, Honeywell security system, motion spotlights and Ring security camera, a temperature- controlled attic fan, garage shelving and laundry room with cabinets and utility sink. Columbus Harbour is a historic neighborhood of 130 homes known for its special events and fellowship. The community boat ramp makes Fairy Lake accessible to water skiers and fishermen. Don’t hesitate to see this home before it is sold.
- MLS® #A4449522
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,953
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDock, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Basketball Court, Other, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, In City Limits, Garden View
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1
- Address350 Ferdinand Dr
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionColumbus Harbour
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLongwood Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeJoyce Marie Steward R E Broker
Listing information courtesy of Joyce Marie Steward R E Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EST.