Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3401 Price Ave, Orlando
Mid-Century Modern. Are you looking for a move-in Ready home, in an excellent Area and GREAT school district? Come and check this out, well - maintained, very well! Compound Corner home. Perfect for a family with growing kids and in-laws. This house is a 4 bed/ 2 bath and has been completely remodeled. All new floors, new paint, new appliances, new electrical panel, new beautiful custom French front doors, even new tile around the wood burning fireplace in the living room. This property has a fully fenced in front and backyard, and right off the lovely kitchen is a gorgeous deck, perfect for enjoying BBQ, dinners outside in the lovely Florida weather. Off the living room is a Huge room that would make a great In law suites! Laundry - utility Room is spacious enough to be used as a storage area. Backyard has a concrete pad ready for another she shed. This family compound corner lot also features 2 driveways for plenty of parking spaces. It's also close to the SODO, MILK and HOURGLASS District, downtown Orlando and close in major highways , Airports , Amusement parks and Beaches (East and West). What else can you ask for???
- MLS® #A4447599
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,504
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorCement Siding, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeSavvy Avenue, Llc
- Address3401 Price Ave
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionAgnes Heights
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market16
Listing information courtesy of Savvy Avenue, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:14pm EDT.