Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
387 Deer Pointe Cir, Casselberry
Feel welcomed every time you open the doors to enter this natural light filled home with 3 bedrooms plus a den. Spaciousness is heightened by the 10’ ceilings and glass sliding doors on three sides. Chefs will love the kitchen with a center island, ample solid surface counters, plentiful cupboards, walk-in pantry, built-in desk/ coffee counter. The cozy family room has a charming wood burning fireplace flanked by recessed walls with display shelves. Stylish tile flooring, crown molding and decor includes custom plantation shutters, shades, wood blinds, wood valances, trim and art niches. The coffered ceiling in the formal dining room is accented by designer paint and lighting. The master bedroom suite has an extra-large bath with a luxurious soaking tub and walk-in, glass walled shower, two vanities with sinks and two walk-in closets. The den is the perfect home office, library or guest room. Your living space extends outdoors to a secluded oasis with a brick privacy wall where you can relax and enjoy dining on the screened and covered wrap-around patio. Take a refreshing dip in the freeform pool with a bubbling fountain and convenient access to an outdoor shower and a pool bathroom. Make great use of the ventilated garage attic with pull-down stairs and the whole house water softener system. Situated on a flag lot in a private, gated, low-traffic community of only 33 homes. Parking for larger and multiple vehicles is easy on the 157’ concrete driveway with an additional parking pad. See it and be sold!
- MLS® #A4437894
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,367
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlag Lot, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market10
- Address387 Deer Pointe Cir
- SubdivisionDeer Pointe
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeJoyce Marie Steward R E Broker
Listing information courtesy of Joyce Marie Steward R E Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.