Orlando’s 2014 annual median home price ($164,000) finished a healthy 9.61 percent higher than the 2013 annual median price ($149,627), thanks to a full 12 months of price increases. Click here to read the full article.
After a boom, a bust, and a bounce, housing finally gets back to "normal." Housing should be a drama-free zone in 2015. Click here to read more.
The metro areas with the largest median sales price increase since last year:
- Sacramento, Calif.: $267,000, 15% year-over-year increase
- Austin, Texas: $266,000, 14% year-over-year increase
- Las Vegas: $182,000, 12% year-over-year increase
- Houston: $215,000, 12% year-over-year increase
- Orlando, Fla.: $154,000, 11% increase year-over-year increase
Orlando is named one of the "8 Great Destinations for Business Meetings & Events" featured in this week's OBJ.
Click here to read more.