The housing market is making a comeback in many parts of the country.
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, sales of new houses increased by nearly 12% overall during 2014—the most since 2008—as interest rates remain at historic lows.
Click here to read the full article.
The Orlando housing market enjoyed healthy January-to-January comparison increases in both sales and median price as we head into the annual home buying season, reports the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association.
To read more click here
Marsala enriches our mind, body and soul, exuding confidence and stability. Marsala is a subtly seductive shade, one that draws us into its embracing warmth -Leatrice EisemanExecutive Director, Pantone Color Institute®
To read the full article click here
The metro areas with the largest median sales price increase since last year:
- Sacramento, Calif.: $267,000, 15% year-over-year increase
- Austin, Texas: $266,000, 14% year-over-year increase
- Las Vegas: $182,000, 12% year-over-year increase
- Houston: $215,000, 12% year-over-year increase
- Orlando, Fla.: $154,000, 11% increase year-over-year increase
Orlando is named one of the "8 Great Destinations for Business Meetings & Events" featured in this week's OBJ.
Click here to read more.