New residential construction in the U.S. surged in April to the highest level in more than seven years, indicating the industry regained its footing after the soft patch at the beginning of the year. Click here to read more
The housing market is making a comeback in many parts of the country.
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, sales of new houses increased by nearly 12% overall during 2014—the most since 2008—as interest rates remain at historic lows.
Click here to read the full article.
The Orlando housing market enjoyed healthy January-to-January comparison increases in both sales and median price as we head into the annual home buying season, reports the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association.
To read more click here
Marsala enriches our mind, body and soul, exuding confidence and stability. Marsala is a subtly seductive shade, one that draws us into its embracing warmth -Leatrice EisemanExecutive Director, Pantone Color Institute®
To read the full article click here
The metro areas with the largest median sales price increase since last year:
- Sacramento, Calif.: $267,000, 15% year-over-year increase
- Austin, Texas: $266,000, 14% year-over-year increase
- Las Vegas: $182,000, 12% year-over-year increase
- Houston: $215,000, 12% year-over-year increase
- Orlando, Fla.: $154,000, 11% increase year-over-year increase